(The above link will open in a new tab)
This manual covers all the common renovating tasks:
- How to build attic rooms
- Installing skylights, guttering, shelving
- Replacing existing floor joists, flooring. Fixing sagging roof rafters
- Installing french doors
- Building carports, enclosing patios and verandahs, installing sliding patio doors, enlarging window openings
- Applying Gyprock, restumping, cooling a hot house, attaching laminate and fixing laminate panelling to shower recesses
- Wall and floor tiling
- Gives the correct adhesives, sealants and fillers to use and much much more.
For house-room extensions see How to be a Successful Owner Builder and Renovator.